ETON America warrants all new ETON vehicles sold by authorized Eton Dealers to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, subject to the following exclusions and limitations. New vehicles sold by an authorized dealer to original retail consumers are covered by this policy for a period of six (6) months from the date of delivery. There is no mileage limitation. Vehicles used in rental service or for certain commercial purposes are specifically excluded from this policy. (Check with your dealer for warranty application.)
Items and conditions that are specifically excluded from this warranty program are:
- Damage caused by accidents, misuse, negligence, improper vehicle operation.
- Any modification or alteration to any standard specifications or equipment.
- Any repairs made by an unauthorized dealer or service firm,
- Use of non-ETON genuine parts for repairs or alteration to standard specifications.
- Damage caused by failure to perform factory scheduled service maintenance.
- Damage which occurs as a result of improper storage.
- Damage caused by the use of improper fuel or lubricants, and/or failure to use proper oil/gas mixture on two stroke models.
The following normal wear parts are specifically excluded from warranty coverage:
1. Rubber parts
4. Brake linings
5. Normal wear item
6. Brake parts
9. Spark plugs
13. External springs
14. Seat and hand grips.